Back in November of 1985 Warner Brothers Studios released a kit to the press and general public. The press kit included 3 Documents and 7 Lobby Cards inside a nice color folder featuring the beautifully painted 'Star Stealer' poster on the cover.
A lot of people have not seen these outside of the press or those lucky to have a copy in their private collections. Wanting to share this with others, we have a copy of the kit available here for fans to see. We have re-typed a lot of the documents and scanned the pictures and included them in the following Zip file.
The zip includes:
- The 3 Press release documents*
- 7 Black and White Lobby Cards
- 1 Color Cover Art
What are in the 3 documents:
- Cast and Credits list: [9 Pages] This list includes all the cast and who they played and all the producers and production information found in the closing credits.
- Production Information: [11 pages] Includes information about the producers/writers, character descriptions, an overall outline of the film's plot, and producers notes on why they made the film and how.
- Child Development Essay by Dr. Gordon L. Berry: [6 pages] Dr. Berry reviews why the film is a good film for children and families to watch and it's effect on a child's development and the lessons they can learn from it.
How to Download this File: Right Click this link and save as.
We hope fans enjoy reading these!
Have a Rainbow Day!
*These are typed replicas of the information provided in the original Press Kit. These replicas are exact, though font style and spacing may differ from the original documents.
All spelling errors, differences of information are those of the original document and have not been corrected or altered.
Example: Character names listed in credits may differ from those found in the production information.
These variants are also in the original documents.